The Corporate Safari ExperienceCustomised number of nights
Connectivity and memory increase and improve performance of cognitive tasks and creativity. Our Corporate Safari Experience offers you the ultimate bonding experience to motivate and empower your team through a truly incredible wilderness experience. It encourages engagement and emotional involvement not only with the beautiful settings but also among coworkers. The shared group experience has the capacity to change the attitude of each employee and to transform the effectiveness of the team as a whole. The Corporate Safari Experience is an effective tool for strengthening team bonds and solidifying corporate missions. The camaraderie that develops during your time in the wilderness improves cooperation and promotes collaboration back at the office.The improved work results from a shared team.
Whether you are looking for a real challenge for your team and want to spend a few days in the wilderness as a group, or rather for a unique, inspiring, quite place in which to work on a project, please contact us for different offers.
The itinerary for the corporate safari experience can be customised to suit your needs. Incorporate time spent at a comfortable game lodge with a truly authentic wilderness trail, or focus on one or the other. We want to help you plan the perfect Corporate Safari Experience for you.
- Transfer from Johannesburg International Airport to the destination.
- Bush walks, game drives and a multi-night, primitive, backpack walking trail.
- Transfer from destination to Johannesburg International Airport.
- Connect to nature in a deep and natural way.
- Game drives in search of some of Africa’s most iconic wildlife.
- Immersed in true wilderness on a multi-night backpack hike.
- Experience sleeping under the stars around a small campfire in the South African Bushveld.
- Engage in the ultimate bonding experience to motivate and empower your team through a truly incredible wilderness experience.
- Be led and entertained by your own, highly skilled South African private guide.
Included: Accommodation, meals, transport to and from Johannesburg, game reserve entrance fees and conservation levy, safari activities, and private guide.
Excluded: Flights, personal expenses, gratuities and personal beverages.