The Eco-Awareness Safari Experience5 Nights
A more informative and enriching take on the classic African safari experience. It is a brilliant balance between a safari holiday and a much needed eco-awareness experience. Enjoy game drives and bush walks in search of Africa’s incredible wildlife and relaxed but informative presentation on relevant topics.
- Transfer from Johannesburg International Airport to Marataba Concession.
- 5 nights in a private tented camp on the Marataba Concession with 2 bush walks a day.
- Transfer from Marataba Concession to Johannesburg International Airport.
- Discover some of nature’s most incredible secrets while exploring the bushveld up close and on foot.
- Daily “eco-lessons” aimed at broadening your knowledge and understanding of nature in general as well as some of the most important conservation topics.
- Exposure to the remarkable worlds of tracking, birding, basic botany, animal behaviour and astronomy.
- Connect to nature in a deep and meaningful way.
- Experience a 1 night sleep under the stars.
- Be led and entertained by your personal, highly skilled South African private guide.
- Form part of our eco-aware community of nature lovers.
Included: Accommodation, meals, transport from Johannesburg airport and back, safari activities and private guide.
Excluded: Flights, personal expenses, gratuities and personal beverages in accommodation.