The Walking Safari Experience12 Nights
As the saying goes, ‘The best way to see Africa is from on foot’. Explore the unmatched beauty of South Africa’s bush on the ultimate walking safari experience. Hike your way through breathtaking scenery and truly wild nature reserves in search of some of Africa’s most iconic wildlife, wide open spaces and pure freedom, all lead by your own highly skilled, private safari guide. A truly incredible safari experience that will leave permanent tracks on your heart and mind.
Transfer from Johannesburg International Airport to an unfenced trails camp in the most northern section of Kruger National Park via Polokwane.
Spend 4 nights exploring one of South Africa’s last remaining true wilderness areas.
Transfer to Marataba Game Reserve in the Waterberg. Spend Two nights in a private camp and 4 nights on an extraordinary backpacking wilderness trail experience.
Transfer back to Johannesburg for the final night together.
- Connect to nature in a deep and natural way.
- Based out of an unfenced, seasonal tented camp inside the Kruger National Park.
- Experience nature from a different and deeper perspective on an extraordinary wilderness trail.
- Sleep under the stars in your sleeping bag in the heart of South Africa’s bushveld.
- Encounter both the big and tiny while on foot safaris.
- Form part of our eco-aware community of nature lovers.
- Be led and entertained by your own highly skilled South African private guide.
Included: Accommodation, meals, transport to and from Johannesburg, game reserve entrance fees and conservation levy, safari activities, and private guide.
Excluded: Flights, personal expenses, gratuities and personal beverages.
Set Dates: 12 – 24 October 2020